New Finds in Fashion Headbands

Spring is around the corner and to bring it in style I have added these two new headbands to my Etsy shop. Both headbands scream fun, funky and flirty as each flower sits on an animal print headband. I also had the idea to make a tiara. That's right..I was feeling like a princess so here is my halo. lol. I made the form of the tiara with a green twin covered wire and then added various silk flower petals and beads. It was somewhat plane so I nestled some goose feathers in between the flowers. Its perfect for a flower girl, communion or any special occasion. Here they are. Have a great weekend!



Polka Dotted  and Black Chiffon Headbands
Feather and Flower Tiara

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! I would love to hear your comments.

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips